I just learned something yesterday (that some of you probably were already aware of) that is very cool, and I thought of a fun way to pass it along.
Just give it your best shot to find the answer to the following question: "How was Mrs. Elton dressed at the wedding of Emma and Mr. Knightley?" ;)
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy