I have noticed that ever since I ratcheted up the frequency of my postings at this blog a few months ago, the traffic of those reading it has increased quite dramatically.
The past few days, I've gone into overdrive, as you've noticed, as I have revisited Mansfield Park in depth for the first time in over 4 years, and suddenly I see all these shadows which previously had not been perceptible to me.
In any event, I thought it would be fun to hear from those of you who seem to be reading here regularly--this is not a test, I just am curious to know what you think, why you are reading along, is it out of a shared interest in JA's kabalah, or a horrified fascination born out of literary schadenfreude? ;)
My only rule is, if you want to comment, please do so with your own real name, no more of anonymous commenters.
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy