FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND YOUTUBE

@JaneAustenCode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYzhndOGsI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9WkpqjJPR4
(& scroll down to read my literary sleuthing posts)
Thanks! -- Arnie Perlstein, Portland, OR

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Increased Traffic at this Blog

I have noticed that ever since I ratcheted up the frequency of my postings at this blog a few months ago, the traffic of those reading it has increased quite dramatically.

The past few days, I've gone into overdrive, as you've noticed, as I have revisited Mansfield Park in depth for the first time in over 4 years, and suddenly I see all these shadows which previously had not been perceptible to me.

In any event, I thought it would be fun to hear from those of you who seem to be reading here regularly--this is not a test, I just am curious to know what you think, why you are reading along, is it out of a shared interest in JA's kabalah, or a horrified fascination born out of literary schadenfreude? ;)

My only rule is, if you want to comment, please do so with your own real name, no more of anonymous commenters.

Thanks!

ARNIE

No comments: