I have been enjoying, for some time, noticing in this blog's stats that I have readers from all around the world. I know many of you are shy and don't want to post, but I would be thrilled and honored if anyone who has read and enjoyed this blog during the past 15 months since I started posting regularly here, would add a comment to this post and tell us what country you're from, and anything else you'd like to say about yourself, and/or Jane Austen, and/or why you read along here, etc etc etc.
And to those of you who read in silence, my thanks to you all for that.
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy