The 23rd Charm
Barack is our President; we shall not whine.
He restoreth his poll numbers.
He leadeth us in the paths of righteousness for Our party's sake.
Yea, though we walk through the Party of the flavor of Tea,
We will fear no Kantor: For thou art with us;
Thy Biden and thy staff, they comfort us.
Thou preparest a timetable before us in the presence of our enemies;
Thou anointest their heads with facts; Thy airtime runneth over.
Surely higher employment and even higher taxes on the rich shall follow thee in the later days of your term,
and thou will dwell in the House of White forever (or at least till 2016).
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy
- Rick Santorum would have been the worst person in the world to Jane Austen too!
- The Great Gadsby: an overnight lesbian feminist ‘comedy’ sensation 10+ years in the making (& 3 millenia overdue)
- Austenland: The Movie was Fun, but the Novel was Better [SPOILER ALERT as to both]
- The secret codeword Shakespeare devilishly hid in plain sight in Romeo & Juliet that Shakespeare Uncovered DIDN’T uncover—but John Milton (and then I) did!
- Veiled Allusions in Friends With Benefits--Who'd Have Thunk it?!