In order to provide a private email list venue for discussions of Joyce, particularly Ulysses, which are "outside the box" of conventional literary criticism, I have just started the following email group:
For those who are already members of any other discussion group dedicated to James Joyce topics, this is not meant to be a substitution, but rather a supplement.
As to who should join, you know who you are.
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy