I herewith pass along the following notice I received Saturday, for those of you who might wish to attend:
Brian Charles Southam 15th September 1931 - 7th October 2010
Brian passed away peacefully and will be sadly missed by his wife, Doris, their children and grandchildren:
Andrew and Gemma Southam
Alexander, Leo and Max
A Memorial Service will be held at 11am on Friday the 3rd of December 2010 at Golders Green Crematorium, Hoop Lane, London NW11 7NL3 West Heath Drive, London NW11 7QG
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy