I just today became aware of the following Shakespeare blog that demands to be read by anyone who loves Shakespeare, and wants to read insightful, unpretentious, witty commentary with regard to same:
If you're reading this, you must find my opinions worth reading, and so this is a very strong opinion, and recommendation, of mine!
P.S.--The blogger, Mike Zito, and I have now become friends, but that is not a cause of my recommendation, but a welcome coincidence!
- Deirdre Le Faye & Me: "I am a scholar, she is a scholar: so far we are equal"
- Darcy's "We neither of us perform to strangers": a Radical New Interpretation
- The Hunger Games’s Veiled Allusion to Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus
- August Wayne Booth in Once Upon A Time: Jane Austen Really IS Everywhere in 2012!
- Rick Santorum would have been the worst person in the world to Jane Austen too!
- 20 shades of hero/villain Mr. Darcy
- The Great Gadsby: an overnight lesbian feminist ‘comedy’ sensation 10+ years in the making (& 3 millenia overdue)
- Austenland: The Movie was Fun, but the Novel was Better [SPOILER ALERT as to both]
- Can Jane Austen forgive Marianne?
- The secret codeword Shakespeare devilishly hid in plain sight in Romeo & Juliet that Shakespeare Uncovered DIDN’T uncover—but John Milton (and then I) did!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment